Simply Balisha

Simply Balisha

Sunday, March 23, 2014

My Critter Collection is Growing

Today is the day that we show the critters for the month. A green turtle accented with little buttons from Malaysia. 

 An  adorable skunk.....if a skunk can be adorable, next to a little green tree.  I thought I would gussy him up with a little pink heart and pink stitching....guess he's a she.
 Here are the two of them together. I just love making these little critters each month. I'm finished way before the due date.
You can see more critters at   http://creativecaincabin.com/  and http://mockingbirdhillcottage.com These two ladies host this party every week. Thanks ladies,
Balisha

10 comments:

  1. Adorable, I love that you used buttons and the tiny heart on the skunk. I have the best time looking at everyone's take on these critters. They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The buttons are a wonderful addition to the turtle and the skunk looks so cute by your little tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that next to making these little creations...seeing what others do with the patterns is the most fun. I agree Dawn...they are beautiful.

    Thankyou, Linda, for mentioning the other website with bird patterns. I am having so many problems with my eyes....but these little creations with felt...I can do pretty easily. Love working with felt.
    Balisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute, Balisha. The buttons are a nice addition.

    Enjoy your week!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute,,,love the way the buttons make the turtle shell look like a turtle shell.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joe is rather a cute critter himself!! Happy Birthday, Joe!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these, especially the skunk! In spite of their nasty little habit (you know what I'm talking about), they are quite pretty. I have seen a few in Michigan and it was sort of neat. You are going to have one cute tree this Christmas!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are so darn cute!

    And Happy B-day to Joe ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute, Balisha. You do such nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I left you a response yesterday, Balisha, but it disappeared. I am so impressed with your handwork!

    ReplyDelete