Simply Balisha

Simply Balisha

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Eagle Watching

If you want to just sit and watch something this late afternoon....why not watch the eagles at,  Decorah Iowa?Mom to be... has three eggs and they broadcast live from 8am to 8pm. It's very windy there today....you can hear the wind blowing, as she tucks in debris around her body to keep the eggs warm. Last week, you could see some deer feeding down below her nest. I guess the dad is off fishing somewhere. I've watched the eagles for about 3 yrs. It never gets boring for me. They are truly majestic creatures.
         http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles

Or maybe something smaller is your cup of tea..The little hummingbirds in California...http://www.ustream.tv/worldofhummingbirds
They are fascinating little creatures.

Balisha

6 comments:

  1. Love the eagle website...beautiful creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to watch both sites! We had very strong wind and snow flurries in GA today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never saw a bird I didn't love to watch.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure if this is the same website I watched last year when the babies hatched. It was so amazing. I'll have a look at this. Thanks!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the reminder. I like to watch the eagles, but have not yet taken a peek.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have a few eagles that they reintroduced into our area. I am dying to see them but so far no luck. It is so fun to watch them.

    ReplyDelete