Simply Balisha

Simply Balisha

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Am I Causing This Weather?

 Do you think that the bad weather could be caused by these two things? Maybe if I put Goosey Lucy's spring outfit on,
 or changed the greeting on my door....would put and end to
this scene. It snowed most of the day yesterday and left us with about 6 in. of the fluffy white stuff. We haven't had the heavy wet snow this winter.....just the fluff. Wish it would stop fluffing!


I couldn't find any sun today....so no Sunlit Sunday. The sun certainly affects our moods. Most of us
 are much happier when the sun is out. Some people find that they are more productive when it is sunny. I find that I enjoy a cloudy day...and get more energy in my everyday living.
So, that being said....I have some things that I want to do. I'll be back later...have a nice day.

Balisha 

4 comments:

  1. So far the snow has about altogether evaded us, Balisha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I have been wondering who to blame!!!!! ha ha
    By all means, change Lucy into her spring clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was me because every time I made a doc's appointment, we had a big snow. I am so relieved to know that this is ALL your fault!! Get Goosey Lucy into her Easter finery!!! QUICK!!

    ReplyDelete