Simply Balisha

Simply Balisha

Monday, June 9, 2014

Birthday Collage




I don't have time to write a post right now...so I thought I'd put this collage here so you can see the pictures of Collin's birthday party yesterday. You can see his smile as he opens the Justin Bieber folder...it was a joke. My the years go by fast. He talked of graduation from HS,the Air Force, and college after. He has always talked about the military....it seems he's made up his mind. We had a great time...good family time. I might be back later.
Balish

3 comments:

  1. I think only the very best, responsible, mature ones want a career in the military. The Air Force certainly will want him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they grow up so fast. The Air Force sounds like a safer way to go in the forces. Sounds like he has a good head on his shoulders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How quickly they grow up. Sounds like he is very mature...

    ReplyDelete