Simply Balisha

Simply Balisha

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

From Our House to Yours

                   From our house to yours....Merry Christmas!

The gifts are bought and wrapped, the house is decorated, the cookies are baked, the cards are mailed and now it's time for Christmas. We will celebrate at Mass tomorrow evening and then have dinner at Dan and Melody's on Christmas day. We will celebrate with Joe's side of the family on the 4th of January. We already had Christmas with my side on the 13th. So, you see....we just keep on celebrating. 
I may be back here before Christmas, but if not....I just want to wish all my blogging friends the happiest of holidays. To those who aren't feeling up to par...get well soon. To those going through  hard times...I hope that times get better for you. To those suffering a loss...take care and know that we bloggers stick together and help each other by reading and leaving heartfelt comments. 
Merry Christmas....Love, Balisha

14 comments:

  1. Blessings to you all this Christmas. I am thankful for your blog friendship and wish you much joy in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not seem to be able to post on your other blog entry. We did the same thing for eggnog when I was a kid. Hand cranked on a glass container that the beaters fit on. Milk, vanilla, sugar and yes, raw eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, Balisha. God Bless us, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have a lot of catching up to do after visiting my parents and then returning to work post-visit, but until I get properly caught up: Merry Christmas, Balisha! Your home looks so welcoming, and your cookies are beautiful. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful Christmas. Your house looks really pretty. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas, Balisha! May your new year be filled with joy and good health!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas dear Balisha! It sounds like you are having a wonderful long celebration of Christmas with family. That's great.

    I want to thank you for your love and encouragement, these past couple of years especially. You have helped me through a rough time of loss. I'm doing much better.

    Love and hugs to you and Joe ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello from Texas,
    I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas! I read your blog every day and enjoy your lovely pictures. I am making your taco seasoning wreath to take to my daughter's for Christmas tomorrow. It looked so pretty.
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Popping in to wish you a very Merry Christmas, Balisha!! I love the fact that your celebrations are stretched over several weeks. That's the best way to celebrate if you ask me. :)

    (By the way, your header is simply gorgeous!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A merry Christmas to all of you loyal readers. I hope that everyone finds something special in this Holy day......
    and to Mary in Texas, thank you so much for reading my words and for this wonderful comment on Christmas eve.Hope your family enjoys that appetizer. Please continue reading and commenting...I so appreciate it.
    Balisha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas Balisha! Thank you so much for your Christmas wishes over at my place ~ that was special for me. I have read every one of your holiday posts. Your on-going holiday celebration sounds like fun. I wish you and yours the merriest of Christmases~

    ReplyDelete