Simply Balisha

Simply Balisha

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Today

Waiting for them to bring Communion from Church. I've been up for quite a while. Just one day at a time......that's how I' navigating.

No appetite. Joe, who eats a lot, keeps watching me and trying to get me to eat more. Simple foods...no mixtures for me right now. Tiny portions often throughout the day. I think I should be able to have a sweet once in a while :) Ginger ale tastes best to me.

Have a picture to send of me and a hospital therapy dog, but couldn't figure out how to do it...maybe later.

May be back...I'm to stay up more and try to gather strength for Tues. Don't know how I can feel worse than this.

Sorry for such a downer....does me good to vent.

Just read this from Margie's sermon at Margie's musings....God will be our refuge, but the refuge does not protect us from experiencing the storm, but rather it strengthens us during the storm. 

Can't possibly thank everyone for comments. I read and reread them and am so appreciative for them.

Balisha



8 comments:

  1. Sending you love and healing thoughts, Balisha. May your profound love of nature be a place of hope for you in your thoughts as you weather this storm.
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margie sure has it right! We really realize how true these words are when we DO come into a storm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eat what tastes good to you ~ healthy food is part of your treatment:) I enjoyed the photo of you with your canine friend. Take in all the good moments you can, also part of your treatment:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear, dear Balisha ~ Ginger ale is nice when we don't feel good. Maybe they'd let you have some candied ginger, if you like that. I do. :-)

    I agree with Margie. Here's a good verse to remember too. "The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms"

    You are in my thoughts and prayers ~ Love & hugs ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Balisha, I am so glad something from my sermon ministered to you. Just know you have a lot of blogger friends (as well as many others..I am sure) who care about you and your well being. And most of all, God loves you and cares about your well being.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you feel a little better each day. Venting is a good thing, know you are in my prayers.
    Nonie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of you and praying for you - from Judy's blog. Also, a fabulous sermon if you feel like listening:
    http://pseudo01.hddn.com/vod/brookhills.agroup/audio/1663.mp3
    I can't recommend it highly enough - it was life changing. Found through the blog boomama.net

    ReplyDelete