Simply Balisha

Simply Balisha

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Email Hacked

I don't know why someone would do this, but my email was hacked. To those of you who email me...everything is OK this morning......so send those emails please.

We spent the evening at the bedside of Joe's aunt. She was 91 and going strong until she fell and hit her head a little while ago. She had brain surgery and never really recovered from that. She died early this morning. At the age of 91.....she had a good long life and wouldn't have wanted to be incapacitated in any way.

She was the first to accept me, when Joe and I got married. I received a beautiful card to MY NIECE. I can't tell you how that made me feel. As I told my kids this morning....she was a sweetheart and will be missed.

We had made plans to go to Joe's high school 60th reunion this afternoon. We decided to go ahead and keep our plans. Life does go on.... even though thoughts of her will be in the back of our minds today.

Balisha


7 comments:

  1. My sympathy in your loss. She would want you to go ahead with your plans. She sounds like a wonderful woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about Joe's aunt. She sounds like a remarkable woman. Hackers are a scourge!

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got your email problem fixed.

    What a sweet aunt by marriage you had! I am sorry for your loss.

    Have a lovely time at the 60th reunion.

    Love and hugs ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you know you were hacked, Balisha?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did get an odd email from you but no worries. I hope all is well now.

    I'm so sorry about Joe's aunt,,,she sounds like she was a lovely lady and she lived a wonderfully long life. I know what it's like to have relatives accept you in a new marriage, very humbling.

    Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those kind of people help make our lives so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sorry Joe's aunt has passed. There is no way to replace those who mean the most to us. Your positive thoughts are a good way to remember. Thinking of you ~

    ReplyDelete