Simply Balisha

Simply Balisha

Friday, February 13, 2015

HoW Can I Not Respond?

How can I not respond?....Sitting here reading a few posts from others, and just itching to touch the keys. I love this blog and can't seem to stop. The chair is still most comfortable. Maybe I can post a short one....just to keep on going.
Your comments are so lovely......I am so touched by the out pouring of love and prayer.
I'll leave with a ...

Simple Pleasure of the day....

Sitting on the edge of  my bed, at 2:30  am eating a cinnamon muffin..... made by my neighbor, Terry...So good!
Balisha... Hugs

11 comments:

  1. I pray you can find the strength to drop in when you feel up to it and keep posting.. A cinnamon muffin sounds so good.
    Nonie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I am so happy to hear from you again. Please post when you feel up to it, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! Prayer for you every morning and night and sometimes, even during the day when I think of you. Love you much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to hear you were enjoying a cinnamon muffin - even if it was in the middle of the night! God bless you, sweet Balisha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel a sigh deep down in my heart. I know one of your biggest loves is writing. Please keep that up. (I selfishly say), but I truly think it will do you a world of good.

    Love and prayers (as always).

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Valentine's Day dearest Balisha ~ So good to see a post from you, it has my face and heart smiling.

    I love you ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cinnamon muffin at 2:30 a.m.? Perfect!!

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. God bless you Patricia Balisha. Was so surprised and happy to see your post. Praying for
    you daily. Bobbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. thought I would check on you
    see this post.
    thank you
    enjoy each hour
    no snow in my area
    but so cold.
    May God's blessings surround you..

    ReplyDelete
  10. The simple pleasures are the best! Warm hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete